18 April, 2010

“Bento A Go Go” or “3-2-1- Lunch!”

I’ve been putting off writing this post for a couple days. I’ve been working mornings and that seems to take a lot out of me. Regardless, This one will be short since I just wrote the one that was actually for today and it was a bit long.

DSCN1056

This was dinner: Italian seasoned green beans, carrot sticks, buffalo wings from Vegan Dad and some Tofutti sour cream.

I don’t think I cooked the “wings” long enough, or maybe I cooked them too long, but they were super chewy. I was a little disappointed until I reheated them the next  day and they were awesome so I’m leaning toward “not cooked enough”. Yeay dinner!

And now Bento-xtravaganza! Laa laa laa!

 

 

Rice with furikake, miso green beans, carrots, celery, caramelized onion hummus, and a buffalo wing! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment