06 August, 2010

Two Weeks Worth of Pictures

And that’s not even all of them. The internet was down for a while and my lappy wasn’t reading my card to upload the pictures. If you’re curious about each picture just hover over it for a little bit of text (mainly because I’m lazy). Any relevant links can be found below their respective pictures.This is Sam. He's handsome. This is Neil. Also handsome. This is an avocado pit I'm trying to grow. It may or may not work.  This is the pizza we made with the last of the naked burrito filling and some Daiya cheese. It was super delicious. This is the carrot cake from Vegan With A Vengance that I made for my friend Sha on her birthday. This is Sam after he got scared by Mr. Crow. Mr. Crow is a scary guy. This is lime chili Tofu from Vegan Yum Yum. The "dry frying" method is my new favorite way to make tofu. DO IT. This is also carrots and savoy cabbage, recognize. Home made gluten free peach pie! OMG. YUM!http://www.joyofbaking.com/PeachPie.html

http://cupcakepunk.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/perfect-vegan-gluten-free-pie-crust/ 

Spoils from the farm share: peaches and maribelle plums as well as some tomatoes. My fridge after putting away all the lovely stuff from the farmshare! LOOK AT ALL THAT CORN! a lonely bag of onions. All the suppilies to get ready for my first canning adventure. maribelle plum conserve see, I told you so. the makings of tomato sauce. We made 3 whole jars of it! Veggies ready for roasing for the pasta primavera recipe that I forgot to take a picture of but was the best ever.http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/pasta-primavera-recipe/index.html 

my sage and basil plants my million hearts plant my jade plant my pineapple top that is finally showing signs of life the most recent picture of me.summer squash soup. completely Mr. Crow's idea. We switched the squash type in the recipe and added 2 small red skinned potatoes for body.http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=11079.0

1 comment:

  1. YAY! My mamacita will be so pleased for you with your canning adventure, and the soup looks delish!

    ReplyDelete