18 December, 2009

Feeling Chilly About This Recipe

My chili for dinner last night was a bit of a disappointment. I took the recipe from Savvy Vegetarian (it’s in my intro-blog if you really want to look it up). The recipe was disorganized, poorly written, and hard to follow.

I used such an amalgam of great ingredients! Look:

SSPX0013SSPX0012

That’s a LOT of spices. . . it just wasn’t beany enough and, maybe, it was too thin in the sauce department. Not to mention that 4 chipotles in adobo still didn’t make it spicy enough for me.

I froze the left-overs and, hopefully, with some luck and a little kitchen magic, I can make them into something a little more palatable.

In other news, They sell this wine at Whole Foods and I LOVE IT! If you can find it drink it all up!

SSPX0010You see, it has the “reflection” effect because it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment